Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Repented (Final Chapter)

Just how good can God's timing get? Just when I was telling Him that my life seems to be lacking in motivation.

Actually, for the past year, God has been very good to me; taking care of me personally. He has a perfect timing for everything in my life and I really mean perfect timing. Each incident flows perfectly into the next. Everything works out perfectly for me. I basically relaxed in God. God's grace really propels you to give even more back to Him.

Now once again, perfect timing. What can I say? Just when I was about to go back into the field.

I have been telling God in my heart...
I want to do field work again. I want to leave my behind-the-scene comfort zone. I want to learn to serve in a new area in your Kingdom. I want to be able to outreach to new groups of pre-believers. I want to impact from near and not just inspire from far. I want to be able to experience another type of ministry other than the one that I have been serving in for a long time. I need to see, experience and do new things so that I can be more effective in planting the Kingdom. I want to understand new needs of your people.

Just when I was preoccupied with my own issues, feeling bored and telling God all these - Just how perfect can His timing gets?