Tuesday, October 30, 2007

iLoveBlessings: Pink luggage

God did it once again. Haha.

I am going to Thailand this weekend but got no luggage. So I decided to post on my msn nick “Anyone has a luggage to lend me?” – Hopefully someone would respond. Actually, it was just for fun, I doubt anyone would respond.

In my heart, I wished that the person who is going to offer to lend me has a nice luggage, if not, how to reject nicely ah? Haha. I know I shouldn’t be so picky la, but I won’t want to carry an ugly luggage bag lo – so spoil image right. I also wished that if the luggage would be pink. I had in mind what kind of luggage I wanted – rectangle, small/medium-sized, hard cover (not those cloth material ones), pink, got handle and wheels so can drag the luggage around.

Then yesterday, someone whom I did not expect to even respond msn me.

Jennifer: You need a luggage? I have.
2inc: Ya, I’m going Thailand but no luggage.
Jennifer: I can lend you. Mine is pink.

(Hahaa… come again… Pink?!)

2inc: So how can I get it from you? I can go to your house on Thursday, 7.30pm or Friday 6.30pm
Jennifer: Thursday would be better. I’m working on Friday.
2inc: Ok sure. Thursday, 7.30pm
Jennifer: I’m temping at Sentosa
2inc: HEY
2inc: I’m working at HarborFront
Jennifer: I can meet you and pass to you tomorrow morning

I met her today. Guess what?! The luggage was exactly what I had in mind. Though I wished it was a darker pink – but hey, no complains here.

I also realized that she is only temping at Sentosa this week. Timing perfect.

God did it again right! My pastoral ministry goals, plans and desires, my church ministry goals, plans and desires, my temporary job, my permanent job, my motivation and now, even my luggage.