Friday, October 29, 2010

Our mothers (even fathers) tell us so

Guys usually go for girls that they would find unthreatening to their ego. Come on la, a girl who does not right your ego (I'm not saying tame) will only stroke it, then one day you will find the man in deep shit. Of course, guys don't have to allow every girl to challenge their ego - maybe just the wife & the mother.

Even when girls don't behave like girls because their mothers tell them 'men cannot be trusted', it doesn't mean that guys have to prove our mothers right - mothers don't always know best. Actually, fathers also tell their daughters not to trust other men.. Hahaha.. Change the wrong doctrine taught to me dude, if not I'll pass it on to my daughter as well.

I wonder what the fathers have been doing, congratulating their boys for winning girls in hop scotch game? Hello, we are not your challenger, it's another guy. Why you come challenge us? Find someone your own size.