Monday, October 18, 2010

My feelings today as a 26 years, 1 month, 1 day old datin

I went out with Eelee today to celebrate my 26th year on earth. I am so tried now. Waiting for my hair to dry. So many thoughts went through my mind in the bathroom. Deep thinking done in the toilet. It is going to be draining to blog them all. Anyway, the thoughts should be worked on.

"When I ignore God, things start to fall apart.
Unnecessary concerns arise and fills my heart.
Did I think that my past successes were my work of art?
Did everything fall nicely in place because of my gut?
So why did I once again allow fear to grip my heart?
And choose to live my way which saddens my Guard.

I know that I have chose what's bad
Please forgive me and help me back on track.
I want to trust you with my all,
And nothing will be done until I know it's your call."