Sunday, October 24, 2010

Genuine Or Counterfeit

Continuing my thoughts about a message...

Someone messaged me today, "Seriously, I wish I could remain single and not feel lonely. Because I think there is no true balance in a love life. Love is like a razor that slit into the hearts of many."

I think those whose hearts are slit by "luv", found counterfeit love instead. People who truly love you and care for you will protect your well-being. I'm not even talking about BGR. Your parents, siblings, shepherds, friends - those who genuinely care for you, will make sure you are not hurt in anyway.

Some people who are hurt by 'luv' sometimes deserve it because they purposely put themselves in the position to be hurt. Some people choose to be hurt then blames the other party for hurting them. It is just simply the lack of self-control to do what we know it's right. It is like purposely touching the stove when we know we are going to get burnt.

I realized that there are many people who do not know how to make accurate choices in their lives because they don't know their directions in life or they choose to live in self-denial. I believe that it is important to FIRST know where God wants you to go and then include the things/persons into your life that will help you get there; which also means exclude those things/persons who will distract you. We need to be clear of what we need and don't need. Don't be a garung guni.

Please don't determine the outcome of your love life by the result of others' love life. You are building it differently from them and will reap a different result.