Though the following seem like my learnings from the Bible, I have included the thoughts that sprung up from the recent happenings in my life. You do not need to know what happened. I just hope that you take something away after spending 5 minutes of your time on this post.
Confirm - Secure
(Galatians 3:1-5) I received the Holy Spirit because I believed what I heard. God gave me the Holy Spirit and work miracles because I believed in Him. Even with these understandings, fear and desperation drive me to attain my goals the familiar way - I forgot all about the security of God's leading. This reminds me of the story of Moses when he struck the rock when he was told to speak to it. If any major decision is not made with God; without any confirmation from God, I will regret it|there will not be a favorable outcome|I have wasted my time|I have missed out on the 'best'.
You can choose to do what is right over what feels right only if you are strong enough. I am not strong enough all the time. I seek to be stronger each time, so that I can experience God each time. Sometimes I wonder if I portray my reliance on God the wrong way - people doubt my confidence and certainty. I am sorry if you don't know how to get certainty from God and is always living in vagueness & blurness. Lead me Holy Ghost.
I Am Right
(Galatians 3:6-14) I am right not because I follow the rules. I am right because I know who's Right. I hope I make sense :P Rules will never declare me as good, because I break them all the time. But I am good because I choose Him who is good - my decision made me good. Oh no.. how to make this simpler? I do not depend on human efforts to be right. God just needs me to declare "Jesus died on the cross for me & paid the penalty of my sins. I owe Him & will live my life for Him." - and I'm right.
Law vs. Promise
(Galatians 3: 15-27) This is damn cheem. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=gal%203:%2015-27&version=MSG