Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dream Girl

Everything that had ever happened to me were allowed by you. The good things, the sucky things. You let me go ahead with my unwise choices even though you know how silly it will make me look or how hurt I will feel, because you trust that I will eventually learn from my mistakes and make the right choice, and make them more of the time.

Your trust in me is amazing. You knew me so well yet you so believe in me. You have all the reasons to doubt me but you saw who I can become and invest generously in me so that I can be your dream girl. You trust me in areas that I am weak because you trust that I will not remain weak. Your trust has encouraged me so much and motivated me out of my weakness. Your trust in me is not humanly possible.

I'm like a kite with strings attached. You let me venture out to wherever I wanted to, but you made sure I will return to you. I have become who I am because you believe in me. No one will trust me the way you do.. But I do want to find someone who will try.