Monday, July 02, 2007

Winnie's convictions in relating with the opposite gender

Chanced upon Winnie's blog. Found this interesting, thought that I should share it, I hope she's ok about this.. anyway, she blogged it yea?!

Convictions in relating with the opposite gender:
  1. I shall not plan to spend time alone with the opposite gender, except leaders above me and for ministry purpose.
  2. I shall not talk/engage into conversation with the opposite gender when i'm emotionally vulnerable.
  3. I shall not share with the opposite gender deep things about me that my shepherd does not know
  4. I shall not engage into a conversation with the opposite gender for nothing or without any purpose. if i have to, always check my motives.
  5. I shall not show friendliness that is questionable.
Okay, thats all for now..this is what i've set for myself after thinking through and all, everyone has different ways of handling such things,so its not something i impose on you as well. if you have any views on certain points do feel free to discuss with me! =) at the end of the day it's the purity of our hearts that matter and not the legalism and the actions =)