[Start 12:28pm] 17 minutes before lunch time… hehe…
At 11.58am, some information finding again on the 13th floor… need to climb again…
Just came back. I think after lunch need to do some proof-reading.
At least got something to do :) [End 12:30pm]
[Start 5:22pm] Yeah!! Did some work for Linda after lunch. Then went to the drink dispenser to try kopi and teh… haha… Free mah…
During lunch, I went out with LC and Deana. Deana is from FCBC. So she shared with me that her group is on a project called 100k., whereby 500 ‘warriors’ will outreach to 20 pre-believers each by asking them to select from a list of 20 ‘needs’ so that the ‘warriors’ can pray for them. This is to connect the pre-believers to them then to God. She is a serving Christian at the age of 50++, eh… I think she grandmother le… maybe 60+… not sure... but I thought I heard her talking about something to do with ‘granddaughter’… -_-?
Then I got to learn from them how to outreach in the marketplace… wah… so cool la!!
I’ve been planning for the group since 3++pm…
Updated my CG08 list and sort…
Just sent a long email to DK… wahahaha… When there is nothing to do in the office, I’ll send emails out to get other people to do things… whahaha…
Received sms from Jogina about her getting a big hole in her tooth filled… wahahah... She had 3 jabs in her gums and the procedure took 90 minutes?!
“Please brush your teeth, girl… This is what you get for not brushing your teeth…”
Another sms from David saying that as of now, he passed his papers, but not very satisfied with the results… “Aiya, give thanks la boy.”
Today, my ‘lao ban’, Mr Chan Tuck Kay, came and talk to me… just to give me a whole idea on how I contribute to the project with what I do…
Actually, I’m very impressed by him. From the interview, I realized that he is a person that wants to develop people. I thought that managers just want to get things done.
He said that he wants his employees, even his temps, to learn on the job. He put it into action today by sharing with me some stuff so that I learn new things.
Many people want to get things done quickly, very seldom someone is willing to take time to develop and teach someone else. *Impressed*
He reminds me of Ps Jeff. He kinda has the same mannerism and quite funny also. Haha… the funny thing is my response to jokes from the both of them, also the same one…
When Ps Jeff attempts to say something funny to make fun of me, I will don’t get it and dunno how to respond. With Mr. CTK – same thing.
I’m going to fix SOW now… haha… 22 more minds to ‘pang gang’… heh heh.. the got shepherding with Joyce Tan. [End: 6:08pm]