I spent the whole of today alone. Quite relaxing :)
Woke up at 8.10am this morning to prepare to go polyclinic to have my ears cleaned and asked for some medication for mu sore throat. Suppose to wake up at 7am to go and fight the kiasu crowd queueing at the polyclinic, but decided to sleep more in the end.
My polyclinic visit
Reach the polyclinic at 9.03am, got my queue number for consultation at 9.31am.. and saw the doctor at 10.50am.. waited for 1hr 19mins.. but I knew this kinda thing would happen.. haha.. so I planned to read bible and plan for 'ART of Harvesting'.. so the waiting time didn't bother me that much. The consultation lasted for around 15 mins only.. and I waited for 1 hour ++ :(
Then went to submit prescription and paid for everything, by the time I collected the medication and left, it was already 11.37am. So in total, I spent about 2 hour 34mins.. a total waste of time if I just sat there and do nothing while waiting..
Went for a haircut
Then, next up, I went Anchorpoint to get my hair cut. My mum bought a 8 sessions haircut package, so I just use 1 session.. This is one place - I guess the only place - that I dare to let the hairdressers cut my hair. The only thing that is different now is the length and the thickness.. oh.. and so much neater now..
My Brunch
I wanted to eat at Delifrance.. but then I realise bread+soup+coffee=$9.90... I decided to settle for Subway tuna sandwich [Favourite!!].. Same thing everytime, honey oat bread+toasted+tuna+all veggie+one cookie+small drink.
I read the newly bought 'A love worth giving' while eating.. yea! yea! as i was reading some parts of the book I feel like crying.. but cannot cry.. then got tears in my eyes but must control cannot let it flow.. so funny.. I left anchorpoint around 2.30pm..
Search for the goggles
I walked over to Queensway shopping centre with the intention to buy goggles, caused I forgot to bring out my sister's pair - I actually planned to wear my contact lens to swim, so that I can see while swimming. I tried searching for a cheap one, but the cheapest one I found was $22 -_-.. so sad cause I thought can find $10++ ones.. so I decided to just head to the swimming complex to buy, hoping that they sell cheap ones there..
Then when I reached the pool I realised that there was no goggles on display.. oh oh.. how? I just went to the stall and ask the aunty there if there were goggles on sale.. then yea!! have!! and only $10!!
Swam for 80mins
Feel so good swimming.. I love swimming.. I hate running.. anyways I intended to swim for 1 hour.. haha.. feel so proud of myself.. I actually finished 30 laps (15 laps if you count 100m/lap) within 1 hour.. hahah!! it was a continuous swim ok.. so must have stamina to tahan.. not easy ok.. then I wanted to leave but still feel that I can swim some more.. hehe.. then decided another to swim another 10 laps.. haha.. the final result - 40 laps in 80mins.. average 2 mins per lap.. haha.. like very slow hoh.. I think so too..
Good news
Just as I left the swimming complex, Joyce called to tell me that Yishun Secondary had 2 converts today and Chung Chung High Yishun Branch had 1 convert today.
Today was really fruitful for me.. cause I read books, swam, ate.. haha.. great!!
Talked to God about the group also and about myself also..
Tomorrow is going to be another great day as well :)