Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I bless you (watermark) by Dennis Jernigan

[A song Huili shared with me]
Huili, thanks for always remembering me wherever you may be :)


Verse 1
I bless you with joy and peace and love that won't let go,
I bless you with grace and faith, and fire in your soul.
I bless you with dreams and visions most men don't know of,
I bless you with a deeper knowledge of our Father's love.

Verse 2
I bless you with a heart of a warrior, grace to stand and fight,
I bless you with brothers who will stand right by your side.
And I bless you with courage 'til your battles have been won,
I bless you with the faith to hear your Father say, "Well done!"

Verse 3
I bless you with strength and power, grace through any trial,
I bless you with wisdom and with comfort in your smile.
I bless you with great adventures, journeys yet unknown.
I bless you with a heart gone wild because you are His own.

Chorus
I bless you with joy and laughter,
And I bless you with a steadfast faith;
I bless you with the hopes and the dreams that your heart goes after,
I bless you with amazing grace.