Saturday, November 03, 2007

Wait at the airport

I finally realised what flight I'm taking to Bangkok - Thai Air Asia.
Suppose to be a 3.05pm flight... and guess what, now the tie is 3.30pm, and why am I still blogging at this time? Because flight delayed -_-" I'm at the transit mall @ Changi Airport now.

This is the 2nd time I'm flying... haha, the last time I took a plane was when I was 5, and that was a flight to KL. I'm so proud of myself... I paid for my own air tickets and other expenses for this holiday.

Anyways, I'll be in Bangkok on the 3rd & 4th Novemeber. 5th - 11th, I'll be in Phuket. I'll be going to Hope Bangkok (Hope Place) for the first time, after hearing about them for 10 years of my Christian journey - It's like celebrating my 10th Anniversary with Jesus :) I will be attending their service on Sunday morning & 'Power of Praise' in the evening. Then I'll be attending LC in Phuket.

So long...
Boarding soon :)

[15 mins later]

Sa La Lah... Flight delayed till 4.50pm, I thought was 4.15pm -_-" Chey! I can actually attend the whole service one loh. I'm still in Singapore. Haha. Eh yer..