Friday, August 25, 2006

If i were a little more...

This thought has been going through my mind for the past one month.. on and off..


The Kingdom of God could have taken a big leap if i was just a little more ______________. So so so many things just came to my mind.. loving, organized, understanding, prayerful, hardworking diligent..


I'm not being negative here or whatsoever, just being logical.


If I were a little more diligent, probably more things can be done or rather many things could have improved in quality. .
If I were a little more organized in my life, I'll be probably be able to fit in more things into that 24/7 of mine..
If I sleep one less hour, I could have probably done a little longer quiet time, so that I can hear one more word from God on what's my next task..
If I were a little more prayerful, I would have covered one more person's life in prayer..


oh man.. this sucks.. can't get it out of my head.. i feel like throwing the laptop out of the window.. (and then get myself a jail sentence for throwing rubbish from 8th storey high.. wahah.. stupid)


eeu.. stop it.. move on..