Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Exam Journey Part 3 - The Finale

To cut the story short..

HRM:
  • The 3 questions that I prepared answers for.. came out.. all 3.. so I could answer all the questions required. First miracle!
IM:
  • I prepared 3 answers to 3 questions. But only 2 of the questions came out. So my first and second prepared answers was put to good use.
  • However, 1 question that came out was linked to the 3rd answer I prepared. So for now, only 1 question left to be answered.
  • Here is the funny thing, I couldn't sleep the night before the exams so I decided to look through 1 more topic. Then again, I thought that i did not have the time to read through 30 pages of lectures notes.. so I just took a look at the student answer for a particular question which scored 70% and memorised some few key points and then the exact question came out. So all 4 questions answered.
I'm so glad that the camp turn out well for the communications ministry. I had a lot of great help.. Puaylin, Huili, Faith, Bruce, Ricwan, Liping, Joyce.. aiyo.. so many.. I'm glad that because of them, there were good name tags, goodie bags, booklets provided during the camp. I'm super blessed in terms of my exams and in some way I had the opportunity to do well in my exams.

The thing for me now is that, I know God was with me in my exams, whatever the result is.. I'll give thanks.. Anyway, in the beginning, the opportunities to score for my exams were not even visible but God made it happen.. so what else can Ido but to give thanks..

The thing