Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Exam Journey Part 2 - Faith & Deed

For my Human Resource Paper (before the camp), I need to answer 3 out of 10 questions. There were 12 topics in the entire syllabus.. and by faith (and strategically), I chose 3 topics to study. No choice, no time. Questions of any kind may come out from the 3 topics.. by faith (and strategically again).. i chose 3 questions of my choice, prepared an answer for each and memorised for the exam. No choice, no time.

For my International Management (after the camp), I need to answer 4 out of 10 questions. There were 4 topics and many sub-topics in the entire syllabus.. I chose 3 sub-topics to study. No choice, no time. Questions of any kind may come out from the 3 sub-topics.. then i chose 4 questions of my choice, prepared an answer for each and memorised for the exam. No choice, no time.

The odds are, if the questions I prepared did not come out.. that's it!! But the funny thing is, I don't remember having the feeling of "that's it" but more of like "I think the questions will revolve around what I study"

Well, throughout the year.. I did prepare notes after most of the lectures.. so it didn't take a long time for me to prepare the answers to my questions for both HRM and IM. (I was thinking.. this is like when we have the WOG in our memory, God can use it to speak to us anytime.) But memorising 6 essays sucks..