Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Simply Self Serving

I will share about a recent incident where I was self-centered and hope that you, who is reading this, will consider if you can be more gracious in your dealings with others. Do to others what you want others to do to you.

I woke up this morning feeling bloated. I should be more discipline to rest enough. After showering, while I put on my makeup, the scenes of yesterday's happenings were played in my head like a home video. And then I was suddenly struck with embarrassment - I realized that I did not do as I had preached, I have probably embarrassed someone just to get what I want. I was overwhelmed with guilt when I thought how destructive my actions can be. This is what I mean when I say, I got what I wanted but I did not feel happy about it t all. I said a prayer for her.

***

Let's call her Felicia. The first time I met Felicia, she did my facial. The only thing I remembered about her was her rudeness. She was banging things against the sink, bumping onto the bed I was resting on whenever she walked, did everything in a hurried manner, even my facial. The experience was so bad that I cried during the facial. I left the salon very pissed.

The second time I encountered her again, I did not recognized her but I thought she looked familiar. The therapists were all masked up, you see. However, the moment she walked into the room, banging and walking into things, I was almost certain it was the dreadful therapist. Her identity was confirmed the moment she removed my makeup. Urgh. I left the facial pissed, again. I did not pay a few hundred per session to feel lousy. I swear that she will not do my facial again.

Yesterday, I called for an evening appointment. I planned to speak to my main therapist, Jamie, about not wanting Felicia to do my facial, however the receptionist replied that she was busy. I decided that I need to inform someone of my request before it is too late, so I told the receptionist. She also informed me to tell Jamie my request in person.

When I arrived for my appointment, I saw a note next to my appointment in their calendar, "不要上次那一个人", I was happy that they got my message. As I entered the room, I once again reminded another receptionist that I do not wish to have Felicia to do my facial if possible. I didn't feel so good though. Heart feels heavy. What's wrong?

Jamie came to look for me before facial began to find out what happened. I told her about my encounters with Felicia and assured her that I know Felicia did not mean bad. She was concerned about my feedback and took it seriously because she find me to be a good and reasonable customer and negative feedbacks from me was probably sound. She assured me that she has spoken to Felicia and explained what might had happened, and then allocated another therapist to do my facial.

***

There is no need to broadcast to people who are unable to help Felicia about how negative I felt about her service. I was more concerned about getting a good facial (which I had but I felt lousy still) than her being gossiped by her colleagues. I really wonder what my actions could have caused her to feel and cause others to feel about her.

It's true that her actions will speak louder than my words. That is her concern.
My problem... Why do I have to do it this way? Feedback for improvement is good but why did I have to present it in such a manner? Why can't I be more patient and wait for the right opportunity to speak to the person that can help Felicia? This revealed that I am more concern about making her pay, than helping her improve.