Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thank you for appreciating

I'm going to tell u how much i appreciate my shepherd and her name is none other than MOK Ziying, you can call her Zinc or Mokky ... haha But she prefers you calling her zinc =]

However, i'm very privilege to call her Shepherd =] because it sounds closer.

okk .. i should stop all the crap now haha .....

What i would like to say about my shepherd is that...

-she is a good listener. She always listens to me and give me good advice.

-she goes the extra mile for me. That was once i told her to accompany me to take the same train direction because i have something to share with her and she really accompanied me. I'm so touched because it will be faster for her if she takes the opposite direction from me.

-she is my encourager. Whenever i told her that i am not capable of doing something, she would tell me that i can and encourage me.Hence, without her in my life i don think i can be who i am.when i needed love, she gave me.when i needed care, she gave me.when i needed touch, she gave me. when i needed advice, she gave me. when i needed companionship, she gave me.

Shepherd, Thanks for feeding me with the WOG and spending your precious time on me. I am growing strong in the God becoz you have laid down your life(time) for me =]

Jhn 10:11
11"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Indeed, she is a good shepherd =]

Joyce Tan

-ZiYing-

-Farnorthwest-

When i was down,you stood by me.

When i was weary,you encouraged me.

When my group was stagnant,you challenged me.

When i felt like throwing in the towel,with all problems drowning,you overcame with me.

Through the wisdom God gave you,i learnt manifolds.

I saw the passion and compassion in you,which impacted me to follow your footsteps.

I realised the way you corrected me lovingly,and i'm determined to do the same to my people.

Thank you for your sweat to nurture me.

Mostly,thank you for seeing my potential and investing in me.

Also, for loving as who i am.i love you.

-jogina