What you do makes me want to puke; it makes me really sick.
You are only saint on one side of your world.
I have no idea how to connect with you anymore.
On one hand, I admire that you put others above yourself, on the other hand, I despise that you are a people-pleaser.
I have no idea how to face you because I am disgusted by your words and deeds.
I think I dislike you more than I like you.
Your weakness is magnified in my eyes, so much more than your goodness.
I can't forget how your people-pleasing attitude has caused so much unhappiness, despite you being a saint to some others. Can you stop making use of some people to curry favour others?
I simply would love to learn how to hide my true feelings towards you and respond in a way that doesn't hurt myself. I know it is very difficult for you to change, so I better learnt it fast and quick, before I get fired or fried.
I am no saint myself, but I am just disgusted by you.