I'm having my reunion dinner in 1 more hour's time :) Steamboat (again..) hehe.. anyway later I'm going Chinatown to chiong together with a lot of other thousands of xiao gilas.. David Hoe Teck Chai initiated this outing lo.. Then if i dun go like never give mian zhi lo.. haha..
Anyway you know Teck Chai means 'receive windfall'.. aiyo.. haha.. I bet he will be sucking Cai Shen Ye dry at the stroke of midnight.. wahaha.. here's a picture of Ah Cai for all of you..

Apparently my mother says that her good friend Ah Cai always give her holidays, diamond rings and earrings lo.. even better than my father, who only knows how to buy Tiger Beer.. haha..
Anyway, this is going to be my first time going Chinatown on CNY eve.. I hate crowds!!! so Mr David HTC, Miss Joyce THN, Miss Stephanie NST & Miss Jogina MWE - please be grateful!!
Aiyo.. thinking of the crowd.. makes me don't want to go.. but then i more scared of THN.. :(
If i survive the Chinatown crowd tonight, i'll upload some photos of gilas for you :)
Oh.. Eugene (Ting's bro) is going too.. will somebody please tell him to carry a luminous balloon with extra long string.. wahahha.. ok.. joking only..